Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cheatday Sunday

I can't imagine how long my son hasn't been eating bagel and cream cheese. T'was today when I finally messed up with his diet and allowed him to eat what's forbidden, gluten & milk! I don't know what the effect will be but I'm ready to deal with it since I'm the guilty one. He has been very uneasy this past couple of days and I dont't know why. (must be the full moon) Anyway, he's been asking over & over that he wanted to go to Walmart to buy another set of Marvel action figures not to mention we just bought a new Hob Goblin last Friday in Hollywood. Don't know about that but he was really persistent to go there. Finally, after we went out to eat breakfast and buy some pair of shoes for mom, we went straight to the final destination, WAlmart. I'd have to say he was behaving very good right before we went and patiently waiting while we shop in the store. He was able to get what he wanted. After that, he was super behave at home. He was saying appropriate words without being prompted. He even said hi to his dad when he saw him came in. He wasn't doing solitary play when he was at McDonald's instead he followed and playe with his sister.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: