Friday, February 20, 2009

Shopping for GFCF Snacks


Yesterday, I went to Trader Joe's to buy some snacks for my son. It was not pretty bad coz I went to the branch near our place but the parking was really compact. I picked up some bananas and went searching for some good gfcf snacks. I found gf tj kettle popcorn in pink bag which my son really like so I picked 3 bags. This costs $2.49 each not bad considering all ingredients are natural/no preservatives. I grabbed gf vanilla meringue and some pretzels for my work snack and 2 bags of brown rice penne pasta for my son's spaghetti. I did not find any oreo looking & tasting like cookies like he always asks for in school. So, I went back home and tried to search internet for this. I found kinnikinnick website & voilahh! I have never thought I would actually find this website. Now the only thing I need to do is place my order. I still have to do alot of research on gfcf foods/snack and experiments the likes and dislikes. He just got on the diet beginning the 1st of February. But I'm really happy that I get alot of resources and support around me.

No comments: