Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Best Juice I've Tried So Far

This juice brand is becoming more popular and popular. But I don't know about kids. Kids love super sweet juice. But they only need natural sugars that come from eating fruits and vegetables. If you check the sugar content in juices like Caprisun, Mott's & any other juice in the regular grocery store you'll find 24 -30 grams of sugar in it. I personally don't give my children packed juice in their lunch bags. All they have is water. My son happens to be taking probiotics as part of his treatment. As much as I want to avoid giving him juice, I have no other way of bringing this probiotics into his stomach but to mix it with juice. Only then do I use Honest Kids which has only 10 grams of sugar in it to fulfill this part of treatment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: