Friday, June 5, 2009

Updates

I haven't been blogging lately because of our busy complicated schedule between work & kids and between kids and therapies and special trainings, school and IEP, summer vacation and summer camps and all that stuff. This weekend I need to organize my thought on what to prioritize first. I want to blurt it out here in my blog since it helps me to remember things when I write them. Two more weeks and school is over. My son will go on a 2-week vacation before the Extended School Year begins. I'm trying to figure out what to do on those two weeks that he will be home. One of his therapists is cool about working around our schedule and going outings with my babysitter and kids. That makes me lucky since I don't plan on enrolling him in Summer Camp until after ESY is done which will be in August. Not to mention I have my little girl who is also going to be home for the whole summer. He will also be going to private Speech Pathologist for 20 hours. (hopefully he gets a spot on 1 agency I am looking at!!) We also plan on involving him in the kitchen. Since he likes cooking/baking we will have some moments in the kitchen stirring bowls and baking some GFCF food. Besides thinking about the camp, we plan to be out under the sun during the summer. First stop, the beach, then a choice of Universal Studios, Disney or other theme parks. I have five different books that I got from different places that I wanna use to do my research on and plan for the summer. And guess what? I haven't started reading them seriously.

Birthday party is also coming for my fairy prince who's turning 7 on September. Basically, I have to months to plan ahead and hopefully by that time we will have a very nice special place to celebrate this special day.

Before I forget, I have one more lab work for him to do and all the test will be done for now. The other one that we sent to Paris, France came already with a not so good result which I have yet to discuss with his doctor when we go to our appointment sometime in July hopefully.

It seems like it's never ending!! Being a mom isn't simple. It requires alot of skills and time to do all these. And for those moms out there who really do everything for their kids, you guys are super heroes!!!!

No comments: