Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exhausting Day

I find this day very exhausting!!! After 7 hours of being out hopping from 1 city to another, my husband and I got home around 6:45 pm. Of course, we missed the kids! They spent their time home watching tv and doing some arts and crafts while my sister look after them. My daughter wanted to go to the beach for 3 weeks now but the weather wasn't permitting. She brought that topic again and of course, I've promised her next weekend if the sun comes out early then we'll jump out of bed and head to the beach fully geared!

My day didn't go as planned. I was supposed to stop by the new market in town down in Woodland Hills to see what gluten free products they have but my migraine attacked. Henry's Farmer's Market that is. Now I am still thinking of what to prepare for snack and lunch for my son tomorrow. Adding to my migraine, my son nibbled a piece of Popcornopolis that I immediately took away from him. He then went to another room and found my daughter's fish cracker and nibbled another piece. This has gotten me even more disappointed!!! Poor him! I felt like depriving him of everything in life!! But on the other side, I just poured my thinking of how he gets better without gluten. Living without gluten isn't easy!

No comments: