Friday, June 5, 2009

Yeast Free Pizza 3


I baked this 3 nights ago when I ran out of food to put in his lunch bag. So far, I've tried Kinikinick brand of pizza, Glutino and Brown Rice pizza but none of them was liked for a long time. Usually my son would only try them once or twice but after that, he didn't them anymore. They all came back home from school. The recipe I made came from Special Diet for Special Kids 1. The ingredients are organic baby rice cereal (Beechnut brand or Earth's Best), baking powder, egg substitute (because my son has allergies to egg), olive oil, rice vinegar, gfcf rice flour, garlic salt and water. Mix all ingredients together and make a dough and put in the oven for 19 minutes, then add favorite topping and bake for another 5 minutes depending on the toppings cooking time.

The pizza looked good when it was popped out of the oven. It's thick and sure looks like a real pizza! The taste is great. No yuckies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: