Friday, June 12, 2009

Speech Therapy on the Run

Finally, after months long of waiting for summer to touch down in L.A., my son will be attending summer Speech Therapy twice a week for 2 hours until school resume on September. It was just timing that I called the therapy agency that told me I have until August 31st to use the services and the date I picked which started on June 22nd will end exactly on August 28th. I have to make arrangements who is going take him there. Thank goodness my husband volunteered himself!!! (like he had a choice!).

So far, first session ran great. My husband reported therapist was good and must have been longed experienced one in this kind of field! Great! She was also able to accommodate our schedule as my son has other therapy session to attend during the day not to mention summer camp will start in July.


No comments: