Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diet Infraction

OMG. My son has not been functioning well since Monday. A lot of giddiness and silliness, sensory seeking and jiver javerring!! This is what infraction does. That Sunday, he took a piece of his sister's fish cracker and nibbled a piece of Popcornopolis cheese flavored popcorn. I guess that really has an effect on him. Since I took him off of B12 shot, I never really noticed anything different until his diet was infracted.

Since he started the diet in February he started to talk in full sentence after 2 months. Not to mention he also had Auditory Integration Training in January which was still effective. He was also banging his head more often lately not because he was upset but has something to do with sensory. I have not been giving him Calcium for the last 3 days because I ran out. I asked his doctor who was 70 miles away about what kind of Calcium will do better and he recommended the Calcium Citrate.

Today, I called 4 different vitamin store to check if they have CArlson Kid's Chewable Calcium. I got lucky with Vitamin Barn. I got off my sit and took off to buy this. It costs $8.01 including tax. Not bad compare to online price of almost 11 bucks. Thanks to Vitamin Barn!

No comments: