Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Deal at Whole Foods

Since the price of commodities went up, our consumption of apples went down. But not for long. My husband likes to buy apples at Albertson's but I told him it's the apple there is too expensive now adays. It costs about a buck per one apple. So I said to him I'll be on my mission to find cheaper FUJI apples since our son could not leave without an apple or two a day. It didn't take long to find out that TJs has their apples for less than a buck. It got me excited because they sell it for 40cents each. I was happy & excited to tell everyone in the house where to buy cheaper apples until I went to Whole Foods. Now they have from 9 to 12 FUJI apples per sack, depending on the Whole Foods we go in to. (Woodland Hills has cheaper ones compare to Porter Ranch). The price per sack is $2.99. Not to mention they are all organic!! Isn't that a good deal? I think it is!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: