Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snacks This Week


Today I went grocery shopping for this week's snacks. I spent an hour going through the isles & reading labels to check for gluten free, casein free & yeast free items. Some of my top picks are the green peas & white corn, carrots, corn puffs, gluten free corn flakes, gluten free/casein free/nitrite & preservative free beef hamburger patties. I am going to try to get him to eat the brown rice cracker vegetable flavor by Whole Foods. Now these are all for my son. My daughter's picks are yokids yogurt, 365 Quack & Bite crackers (organic Gold Fish), Annie's Bunny Graham, her favorite 365 Frosted Flakes and I also got my favorite drink Almond Breeze milk for Andre's chicken soup. Yes, I pour milk on his chicken pasta soup. As much as I don't want to buy fruits, as they are food for the yeast, I have to pick up some organic Fuji apples, pears & bananas for everyone in the house except for my son. I have instructed my babysitter not to give any fruits to him from now on until he is cleared. It is a very tough decision since eating fruits is one of his favorites.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: