Sunday, March 22, 2009

Groceries Today


After dinner my husband & I went to the grocery store to pick some items on my list. Some of the things I bought today includes my kids' snacks for the week.

Glutino Cinnamon French Toast
Edamame
Organic Sweet Corn
Organic Strawberries
Organic bananas
Organic Apples
Milk
Honey
Lundberg Brown Rice Penne Pasta
365 Pasta Sauce
GF Sesame Teriyaki Sauce (wonder what kind of recipe I'll use this for)
Yo Kids yogurt & Chocolate Drizzle Crisp cookies for my daughter

I wasn't paying attention while the lady was scanning. When we were in the car, I started reviewing the items on the receipts & found 1 item I didn't expect the price to be that much. I was gonna go back, but what the heck..it's freezing cold out in the parking lot, then I had to walk about 15-20 feet & I was wearing thin pants. I had to step back into the car & forget about it. I'll just make sure to put my eye on the scanner & the monitor next time so it won't happen again.

No comments: