Sunday, March 22, 2009

Magnesium Sulfate Cream

I think this little thing helps lessen crankiness and moodiness. It offers the same benefit as the Epsom Salt Bath. Both of my kids were used to having epsom salth bath at night before going to bed. It helps release toxins in their body and calms them down. It aids in having a good night sleep and in constipation as well. Normally, I pour the bath tub with water and put two cups of epsom salt. I let them play in the water for 2o minutes. I tried to be careful since if they drink some of the water, it can cause diarrhea. But my kids are grown they understand that they cannot drink water from the tub regardless if there is epsom salt or not.

Because of my busy schedule, it is hard to keep them in the tub for 20 minutes everyday. So this cream helps me alot. I rub it on his back 3-4 times a day.

More benefits of sulfate:

Improves nutrient absorption
Helps flush toxins
Helps form body proteins

More benefits of magnesium:

Promotes better muscle and nerve function
Improves oxygen use
Helps regulate enzymatic activity
Promotes and enhances relaxation, concentration and sleep
Posted by Picasa

No comments: